Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS (Walking on Glass): A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams -- NEW INTRO!!!


CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams -- NEW INTRO!!!



(Previously known as "WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS".)


 
An UNFINISHED IDEA for a cover of a SIMILAR BOOK, "WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS" proposed by the Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico DRUG ADDICT and MAFIA OPERATIVE "Jade Luz".
 
 
 
Notice the derivative use of the image Mark Beard has given me permission to use -- and I don't know if Mark would APPROVE of this kind of use, but this is only a TENTATIVE IDEA and I'm sure I will hear from Mark if he has a problem with using it here. So you see the ORIGINAL IMAGE, I include it here:
 
 
 
 
Tennessee Williams with his ghost.
 



The manuscript I have to work with is NOT the very final version which WAS SCRUBBED of one important and a few minor lies that Thomas Keith added, when Alyson Books and Don Weise PAID HIM to edit it.


I will eventually find and remove these lies -- and post notice here after I have done that. Otherwise, I will add comments in red, mostly to the front and back material.


Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
22 October, 2013




 
 
 
 
Original Cover by Michael Fusco, who NEVER GOT PAID by Don Weise or Alyson Books!!!
 
 
And then Saper Law, LLC, Chicago in partnership with Jamie Lee Sutherland, SVP of Wells Fargo Advisors/Bank, Chicago, sued IN ABSENTIA without legally serving me!!! -- and won "copyright to this book" -- but NO JUDGE ever signed it . . .
 
 
 
.
 


.

No comments:

Post a Comment